Friday, January 16, 2009

Today's Dr Appt

Well 11 days overdue and nothing to show for it. I have not dialated anymore than last week and nothing else is happening. They put me on the moniters for 30 minutes and saw that I'm getting contractions and that she is responding well to them well, but still, nothing is happening. Twice while I was on the monitor Ben decided to talk to Alexis and she kicked both times. She knows her daddy's voice. :)

They did an ultrasound and found that I have plenty of fluid 10cm and they only really need 5cm. But the placenta is showing signs of deterioration, so we need to get her out. Her heart sounds good though and everything looks good with her.

I am scheduled for an induction on Sunday morning so unless a miracle happens she'll most likely be here on the 18th or 19th.

We are trusting in God that this is His plan and that we will all be safe.

Love to all,
Cynthia and Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment