Friday, June 1, 2012

BINGO - Animals


You can customize your own BINGO cards in 7 very easy steps.

Good for 2 years and up, depending on which one you make.

I created the Animal theme since my girls are 2 and 3. I will also be printing some others that are great for learning.

 I was beyond surprised that they didn't eat the chocolate chips until I told them they could.

 Snake was the last one I pulled out of the bag and they tied and both won the first game.
Then they got to enjoy the chocolate chips...mmm good!
 Alexis won the second game.

We only played two games since I didn't want them eating too much candy. Although they wanted to keep playing. :)

It was a lot of fun, although it didn't take a lot of time, it was still a nice little break in the day and we got to practice our knowledge of animals.







No comments:

Post a Comment